Friday, February 26, 2010

GOOD VIBRATIONS 2010









After rain for days, a sore stomach and no desire to leave the comfort of my couch i decided to head out and go to Good Vibrations here in Sydney.
I arrived in enough time to see Salt & Pepa do their thang, then The Gossip hit the stage. I have to admit i wasn't a huge fan but Beth Ditto was phenomenal....
I later enjoyed the tunes of Dave Season in the Laundry and ended my day early with Hip Hop Hurrah blaring out of the Roost tent from naughty by Nature.
Fast forward a week and i was in Melbourne and went to Good Vibes there.... The sun was toastie, the crowd was hot and i wasn't sick....I had such a great day....
Ill be back in Melbourne next weekend for Future Music Festival...
Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails